Did you know that every purchase you make at Smith’s can support Smith’s Inspiring Donations donations program and contribute directly to the Mesquite UMC? It’s so easy to donate with every visit to Smiths. Make every penny of your grocery shopping count. Click on the following link and print it out for easy to follow instructions on how to enroll. Or just follow the 9 instructions below. If you have trouble, please contact Don Upton for help.
Smith’s Inspiring Donations Enrollment Instructions
To enroll, follow the steps listed. There are several different ways, and it may get confusing, but we think this one is the easiest to follow. Have your Smith’s Reward card handy to create an account. If you have already created an account, you can sign in with your email and password and follow the enrollment steps.
- When you are in your internet browser type in smithsfoodanddrug.com in the address bar.
- Create an Account or Sign In if you have an Account
- It will then ask for Location, email Password, Name and Rewards card number. That’s it. Now on to the donations.
- After you’ve logged in or created your account, choose Explore from the horizontal menu.
- Next choose Inspiring Donations
- It may ask you to sign in again, it does, go ahead and do it. It can get confusing.
- Find Organization
- Search for Mesquite United Methodist Church (Organization Number EC017
- Click Enroll
If you have any trouble, feel free to contact Don Upton. This is an excellent opportunity for our church, and we don’t want to miss out.
Here’s a list of all participating Kroger stores. Look for them in your travels and shop there to help us out. It will also help you save a little money!
• Baker’s Supermarkets
• Dillon Supermarkets
• Food 4 Less
• Foods Co.
• Fred Meyer
• Fry’s Food & Drug
• Gerbes Supermarkets
• Harris Teeter
• Jay C
• King Soopers
• Payless Supermarkets
• Ruler Foods
Food Bank Collection September (First Sunday of the Month)
Please watch our monthly newsletter for monthly donation requests.